FASTER - STRONGER - SMARTER: HOW TO WIN ANY BATTLE
- The #1 battlefield playbook for winners everywhere.
- Created & trusted by US military forces, honed over decades of fighting and overcoming the most deadly ruthless enemies in the world.
- FULL-SIZE FORMAT - biggest edition available anywhere: giant 8.5" x 11" size means large, clear print.
- Complete, current edition - 420+ pages: contains ADP 3-90, FM 3-90.1, FM 3-90.2.
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!"
IMPORTANT: unlike other versions available, this is NOT the old, outdated FM 3-90; this edition contains the Army's current tactical documentation: ADP 3-90, FM 3-90-1, and FM 3-90-2 - all in one volume.
Thinking tactically is the key to gaining a fully four-dimensional understanding of the challenges facing you, and overcoming them - whatever they may be. The tactical level is where the rubber meets the road and elaborate plans are often necessarily discarded in favor of brutal realism, cunning, ruthless leverage of any and all assets on the battlefield, and a visceral grasp of the realities of victory - or defeat.
Tactics is an art and a science, and none can teach it better than the United States Army, whose personnel daily experience the knife-edge possibilities of tremendous success or terrible failure and who must therefore train to be the fittest, best-equipped tacticians in the fight.
Whatever your role, whatever your organization - using this fascinating and revealing book to train yourself to think tactically will pay dividends when you next find yourself in a conflict, whether it is a battle of wills, words, or weapons.
- COMMON TACTICAL CONCEPTS & ECHELONS
- THE OFFENSE
- THE DEFENSE
- TACTICAL ENABLING TASKS
- BASICS OF THE OFFENSE
- MOVEMENT TO CONTACT
- BASICS OF THE DEFENSE
- THE AREA DEFENSE
- MOBILE DEFENSE
- THE RETROGRADE
- BASIC TACTICAL CONTROL MEASURES
- TACTICAL MISSION TASKS
- SECURITY OPERATIONS
- TROOP MOVEMENT
- RELIEF IN PLACE
- PASSAGE OF LINES
- ENCIRCLEMENT OPERATIONS
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Information purposes only.
Proudly published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.