Created by the staff of the U.S. Army Physical Fitness School (USAPFS), this Pocket Physical Training Guide is designed for individuals preparing for the physical demands of Initial Military Training (IMT) but is a valuable resource for anyone wishing to improve their fitness to military standards.
Containing a full training program (including tables to record your progress) as well as information on exercise, safety and nutrition, this unique, no-nonsense handbook has been proven time and again to get results, turning citizens with an average fitness level into excellent Soldier material.
SUPERCHARGE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING!
- Current version - complete and unabridged.
- Pocket/travel edition - take it anywhere, have it when you need it.
- Life-changing workout program - suitable for any environment, without expensive equipment.
- Created & trusted by the U.S. Army's experts.
- SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS
- INJURY CONTROL
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HEAT INJURIES
- SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD WEATHER INJURIES
- STANDARDIZED PHYSICAL TRAINING SESSION
- WARM-UP EXERCISE DRILLS
- STANDARDIZED PHYSICAL TRAINING ACTIVITIES
- STANDARDIZED COOL-DOWN
- STABILITY TRAINING
- 4 FOR THE CORE (4C)
- HIP STABILITY DRILL (HSD)
- CONDITIONING DRILL 1 (CD1)
- MILITARY MOVEMENT DRILL (MMD)
- STRETCH DRILL (SD)
- CONDITIONING DRILL 2 (CD2)
- CONDITIONING DRILL 3 (CD3)
- TRAINING SCHEDULES
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
Information purposes only.