- Essential training for leaders EVERYWHERE - supremely relevant not only within the Army but for managers, trainers and entrepreneurs in all organizations' management structures.
- IMPORTANT - CURRENT EDITION: Unlike other editions available, this is NOT the old, outdated FM 6-22 field manual: these are the revised, modernized, improved documents currently in use by the Army.
- Largest version available anywhere! Giant 8.5" x 11" desktop format means large, clear print and illustrations - no more eyestrain from tiny text.
- Carlile Military Library Leadership Series - beautiful, elegant, professional blue-and-gold cover looks great on your bookshelf!
- Created and trusted by the US Army Training & Doctrine Command - Center for Army Leadership, Combined Arms Center.
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades: get the print edition!"
WHO TRAINS THE BEST LEADERS IN THE WORLD?
Inspiring others to follow a leader into danger requires remarkable character. No-one knows this better than the U.S. Army, whose experts have been recognizing, rewarding, building and honing great leaders' characters and abilities for many decades.
A relentless focus on leadership and leadership development is evident at all levels of the Army. Its leadership philosophy and principles are honeycombed throughout its command structure. That the most powerful human organization in the world values these qualities above all others demonstrates beyond any doubt their incredible power and value.
BECOME AN ARMY LEADER: A PERSON OF CHARACTER, PRESENCE AND INTELLECT.
Everybody's innate potential is different, but ANYONE will benefit significantly from study of the principles of leadership - particularly as laid out in this book, in an efficient, expressive way everyone can fully and clearly understand. This is no dry jargon-filled tome, but a living document on whose precepts life-and-death decisions are made. Whatever your role in the Army or in life - whether Active Duty, Reservist or National Guard, entrepreneur, manager, trainer or student - you will find plenty of food for radical personal and professional development here.
Not only will this book enable you to embody and demonstrate the qualities of great leadership, it shows you how to build and maintain your own organization with firmness, efficiency, honor and sensitivity, and how to nurture and develop your own cadre of leaders.
This book supersedes the old, obsolete FM 6-22 and contains the following:
- ARMY LEADERSHIP (ADRP 6-22)
- THE COUNSELING PROCESS (ATP 6-22.1)
- TRAINING UNITS AND DEVELOPING LEADERS (ADRP 7-0)
To aid navigation around the book, each section is clearly identified by a label on every right-hand page's outside edge.
Search Amazon for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.