WINNING ASYMMETRIC WARS FROM THE UNDERGROUND
- How to Make Trouble and Influence People.
- Vital reading for the political warfare student, Special Forces operator, prepper or survivalist - with principles and techniques equally useful to the entrepreneur or guerrilla marketing specialist.
- Learn how to build and run an insurgency using unrest, political propaganda, and subversion - and how to tell when these techniques are being used against you!
- Discover how to defeat a vastly more powerful opponent through clandestine resistance and open, armed revolution.
- Full-size edition - LARGE 8.5" x 11" FORMAT: clear, detailed text & illustrations.
- Complete & Unabridged.
- Created & trusted by the United States Army's John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School.
- IMPORTANT: this is not the older, outdated field manual (FM 3-05.130) or the even older and entirely obsolete FM 31-21 that is often offered for sale - this is the current, up-to-date TC 18-01. Don't be fooled!
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades: get the print edition!"
Please note: for your reading pleasure, the publisher has re-drawn numerous illustrations throughout this book, due to the low resolution of the original. This edition is therefore the only high-resolution version available in the market.
For the population of an area occupied by a hostile or tyrannical government, foreign or domestic, the existence of a resistance movement is often the only hope of freedom against the odds.
This book demonstrates how to successfully rebel against and overturn such a government, by building an underground organization of like-minded individuals capable of exercising the full spectrum of resistance - from winning hearts and minds to waging open armed insurrection and guerrilla warfare.
Created by the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, this manual not only equips the Special Forces operator with the knowledge necessary to instigate unrest and rebellion in foreign enemy nations, it also enables all readers not only to prepare for the worst-case scenario at home but to recognize when these powerfully influential techniques are used against them.
"There is another type of warfare—new in its intensity, ancient in its origin—war by guerrillas, subversives, insurgents, assassins; war by ambush instead of by combat, by infiltration instead of aggression, seeking victory by eroding and exhausting the enemy instead of engaging him. It preys on unrest." President John F. Kennedy, 1962
DESTROY TYRANNY, BUILD JUSTICE & LIBERTY!
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Information purposes only.
Proudly published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.