THE MANUAL OF THE MILITARY POLICE INVESTIGATOR AND ARMY CID AGENT
- A unique must-read for all military investigators, federal agents, police officers, and private investigators.
- FULL-SIZE FORMAT - biggest edition available anywhere: giant 8.5" x 11" size means large, clear, easy-to-read print and easy-to-photocopy pages.
- 500+ pages, complete & unabridged, desktop edition.
- Created and trusted by US military investigators.
- Current, up-to-date edition (ATP 3-39.12).
- This edition supersedes the old FM 3-19.13 (2005) and FM 19-25 (1977).
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!"
This extensive handbook equips the reader with an in-depth knowledge of every aspect of military law enforcement criminal investigations. Never before under one cover has so much information on the investigator's art and science been presented to the detective.
In over 500 pages of easy-to-read, advice-rich text and illustration, this book not only shows how to run any case from start to finish, but also how to do so within the Army environment and even in areas of ongoing military operations.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION CAPABILITIES & SUPPORT
- PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
- INTERVIEWS & INTERROGATIONS
- CRIME SCENE PROCESSING & DOCUMENTATION
- PHYSICAL SURVEILLANCE
- UNDERCOVER MISSIONS
- DEATH INVESTIGATIONS
- ASSAULT & ROBBERY INVESTIGATIONS
- SEX CRIME INVESTIGATIONS
- CRIME AGAINST PROPERTY INVESTIGATIONS
- FRAUD & ECONOMIC CRIME INVESTIGATIONS
- DRUG CRIME INVESTIGATIONS
- COLLISION (TRAFFIC ACCIDENT) INVESTIGATIONS
- INVESTIGATIONS IN AN OPERATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- FORENSIC INTERVIEWS
- FORMS & SOURCES
- INVESTIGATOR CHECKLISTS
- DRUG IDENTIFICATION
- GIVING TESTIMONY
- DIAGRAMMING AND CALCULATIONS
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Information purposes only.
Proudly published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.