THE CLASSIC COMBAT SHOTGUN MANUAL
- Giant 8.5" x 11" format. Enlarged from the original 1942 War Department Technical Manual.
- Digitally remastered for optimal clarity of this historical military document.
- 260+ pages - complete & unabridged.
- Essential reference for every classic combat shotgun owner and enthusiast.
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!"
Feared by the enemy and trusted by the U.S. military for its simplicity, reliability and devastating effect, the 12-gauge combat shotgun has remained a favorite since its introduction to the trenches of World War One.
This 1942 War Department technical manual - digitally-remastered and enlarged for this new, full-size 8.5"x11" edition — provides the classic shotgun owner and enthusiast with a full, comprehensively-illustrated guide to the operation, maintenance and repair of these weapons, including identification, disassembly, assembly, cleaning, lubrication, and ammunition. It covers a variety of shotguns in use by U.S. forces during WWII, including:
- WINCHESTER SHOTGUN, MODEL 1897
- WINCHESTER SHOTGUN, MODEL 1912
- STEVENS SHOTGUN, MODEL 620A, 520 & 620
- ITHACA SHOTGUN, MODEL 37
- REMINGTON SHOTGUN, MODEL 10
- REMINGTON SHOTGUN, MODEL 31
- REMINGTON SHOTGUN, MODEL 11 & SPORTSMAN
- SAVAGE SHOTGUN, MODEL 720
This book is a digitally remastered reproduction of a historical military document. Every effort has been made to curate, enhance and present this material with the greatest possible clarity and quality.
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
Information purposes only.