SURVIVE, EVADE, ESCAPE!
- Important: updated, current edition - unlike other versions available, this is the current edition (2012) of ATP 3-50.3 * - NOT the older FM 3-50.3!
- Largest format available anywhere! Giant 8.5" x 11" size means easy-to-read text & easy-to-copy pages
- Multi-service tactics, techniques and procedures for survival, evasion and recovery.
- Created & trusted by U.S. military forces (Air Land Sea Application Center).
- Complete & unabridged!
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!"
This remarkable book, prepared jointly by the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force for American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen who find themselves alone and unsupported behind enemy lines, contains everything the lone survivor needs to know in order to defeat the enemy by out-thinking, out-running and out-maneuvering them on the journey to escape and freedom.
The skills and practices detailed in this incisive, quick-read manual apply both to service personnel in times of conflict and also to any individual who must not only overcome the vicissitudes of Nature but also contend with the mind of hostile Man to remain alive and at liberty.
- COMMUNICATION & SIGNALING
- SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- PERSONAL PROTECTION
- INDUCED CONDITIONS (NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL & CHEMICAL)
- URBAN EVASION
- THE WILL TO SURVIVE
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- SURVIVOR TIPS & TOOLS
- INDIVIDUAL SURVIVAL KITS
* ATP 3-50.3 (FM 3-50.3, FM 21-76-1) - MCRP 3-02H - NTTP 3-50.3 - AFTTP 3-2.26
Search for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Proudly published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
Information purposes only.