The principal audience for TC 3-27.76 are U.S. Army Rangers and combat arms units. Trainers and educators throughout the Army will also use this publication.
- Largest format available anywhere - the original giant 8.5" x 11" - no more tiny print, unlike low-quality knockoff editions - professional formatting makes text easy to read in any light.
- Operational edition with low-profile, non-reflective cover for use by active service personnel and civilian contractors in the field.
- Current edition: updated 2017 (NOT the old 2011 edition - check the date on the cover before purchasing).
- Complete & unabridged - over 370 pages of knowledge.
- "Batteries last hours - books last decades. Get the print edition!"
Discover the doctrine, tactics, history and lore of the US Army's most elite troops. Aimed primarily at the qualified or aspiring Ranger, the Handbook is an indispensable resource for service personnel or civilians who wish to learn the skills of the world's most highly-trained soldiers.
The Ranger Handbook covers:
- LEADERSHIP OPERATIONS
- FIRE SUPPORT
- BATTLE DRILLS
- MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
- MACHINE GUN EMPLOYMENT
- URBAN OPERATIONS
- WATERBORNE OPERATIONS
- MOUNTED PATROL OPERATIONS
- FIRST AID
The Ranger Creed:
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.
Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.[>
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.
Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.
Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.
Search Amazon for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Provided for information purposes only.
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.