DISCOVER THE STRATEGIC MINDSET THAT WINS BATTLES BEFORE THEY BEGIN
- FULL-SIZE FORMAT - biggest edition available anywhere: giant 8.5" x 11" size - clear, detailed large print, large margins for notes.
- Current 2017 edition, Complete & Unabridged.
- "Batteries last hours, books last decades. Get the print edition!"
"The nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools" - Unknown
Exploring the nature of politics, policy, the political entities that wage wars, national and military strategic thinking and technique, Strategy uniquely and succinctly exposes the core realities of using organized violence to accomplish political goals.
Strategy is USMC doctrine, but it is by no means branch-specific; its lessons are valuable to anyone with a desire to apply tried-and-tested strategic solutions to their personal, professional, and organizational challenges.
- The indispensable big-picture manual for service personnel, civilian contractors, law enforcement, planners, preppers, managers, and more.
- Created & trusted by the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Essential education for every Marine and warfighter.
- THE STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENT: THE NATURE AND POLITICS OF WAR - FURTHER DEFINING WAR - THE NATURE OF WAR-MAKING POLITICAL ENTITIES - STRATEGIC CONSTANTS AND NORMS - THE PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT - NATIONAL CHARACTER - WAR AND THE STATE - THE BALANCE-OF-POWER MECHANISM - THE TRINITY
- STRATEGY; ENDS AND MEANS: NATIONAL STRATEGY - ENDS IN TRADITIONAL STRATEGY - SURVIVAL AND VICTORY - POLITICAL OBJECTIVES - MEANS IN NATIONAL STRATEGY - ADAPTING ENDS TO MEANS, AND VICE VERSA - ENDS IN MILITARY STRATEGY - RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN POLITICAL AND MILITARY OBJECTIVES - DISTINGUISHING BETWEEN EROSION AND ANNIHILATION STRATEGIES
- STRATEGIC OPPOSITES; DEFENSIVE AND OFFENSIVE STRATEGY: SYMMETRICAL AND ASYMMETRICAL STRATEGIES - DETERRENCE: STRATEGIES OF REPRISAL OR DENIAL - STANDARDIZED OR TAILORED STRATEGIES - STRATEGY BY INTENT OR BY DEFAULT - EVALUATING OPPOSING STRATEGIES
- THE MAKING OF STRATEGY: THE STRATEGY-MAKING PROCESS - THE STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT - POLITICAL OBJECTIVES - MILITARY OBJECTIVES AND THE BEST MEANS TO ACHIEVE THEM - STRATEGIC CONCEPTS - WHO MAKES STRATEGY? - JUST WAR - STRATEGY-MAKING PITFALLS - STRATEGIC PANACEAS - EMPHASIZING PROCESS OVER PRODUCT - THE FAIT ACCOMPLI - LIMITED AND UNLIMITED WARS - PARALYSIS AND RECKLESSNESS
- The Official US Marine Corps Warfighting Handbook (MCDP 1) (ISBN: 1973705990 )
- The Official US Marine Corps Operations Handbook (MCDP 1-0) (ISBN: 1973852950 )
- The Official US Marine Corps Campaigning Handbook (MCDP 1-2) (COMING SOON)
- The Official US Marine Corps Tactics Handbook (MCDP 1-3) (COMING SOON)
Search Amazon for 'CARLILE MILITARY LIBRARY' to find more TOP-FLIGHT, SQUARED-AWAY publications for your professional bookshelf!
Published in the U.S.A. by CARLILE MEDIA.
Information purposes only.