Can't wait for more Wordle?
No problem! Here are five hundred word puzzles that use exactly the same skills. You can do them at your own pace, wherever you like.
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels. Puzzles are sorted by difficulty into Easy, Medium, Hard and Fiendish levels. Too easy? Move up a level!
- The puzzles in this book help you train analytical skills and improve mental agility. Each increasing difficulty level uses a more elaborate vocabulary and requires greater finesse to beat the game. Fiendish-level puzzles can be a real challenge, even for dedicated word gamers!
- Big, full-size 8.5" x 11" format means large, clear text and plenty of space on the page for your notes - no more squinting at small print.
- Ideal for vacations, road trips, or any time you just want to take a relaxing break from screen time.
- Play solo, or with friends and family. A great way to get kids thinking logically!
Five letters of fun!
Each puzzle has a five-letter word for you to figure out. Previous guesses display in the puzzle, showing whether their letters are in the target word. When there’s enough information for a good player to figure out the answer, it’s your turn!
- Gray letters in white squares aren’t in the word at all, so you can eliminate them.
- White letters in gray squares are in the word, but are in the wrong position.
- White letters in black squares are in the correct position.
- Use the alphabet tracker to cross out the eliminated letters so you can identify the remaining candidates and figure out the answer.
- Hints guide you in the right direction. If there are multiple possible answers, the hint lets you know your answer is correct. Hints are not on the same page as the puzzle, so you can choose whether or not you want to use them.
- Write your answer in the blank boxes at the bottom! All the answers are listed in the back.
Published in the USA.