Reading like a taut political thriller, the Mueller Report is without a doubt the most pivotal document of recent times. This unique large-format, remastered, indexed edition - including 40+ pages of new material - gives you:
- Full-size 8.5"x11" format: large, clear, easy-to-read text.
- All-new manually-curated index: over 1,000 people, places and entities fully referenced — vital to help you navigate this labyrinthine investigation.
- Remastered content: digitally-enhanced replica of the original document — not a plain-text copy. Read it how it should be read!
- Illustrations and mini-biographies of key figures.
- Complete & Unabridged: both volumes, all footnotes, and the critical explanatory appendices.
- Foreword by Attorney General William P. Barr from his memorable revelation of the report's contents.
Two years — 2,800 subpoenas — 40 investigators — 500 search warrants: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election has been the most elaborate and far-reaching law-enforcement action in modern history.
Now the Department of Justice has released the results of this investigation to the American public: the momentous Mueller Report contains 448 pages of unique insight into the campaign and administration of President Donald J. Trump and the behind-the-scenes machinations of cut-throat Washington insiders.
This book includes:
- Foreword by Attorney General Barr.
- Key Figures in the investigation.
- The Mueller Report Volumes I and II.
- Appointment of Special Counsel document.
- Glossary of referenced persons, entities, organizations & explanation of acronyms.
- The written testimony of President Donald J. Trump.
- Special Counsel's Office Transferred, Referred and Completed Cases.
- Full index of over 1,000 people, places and entities.
PROUDLY PUBLISHED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY CARLILE MEDIA.